Kaleb had a great time decorating his eggs. It was hard for him to be patient & let them sit in the dye.
His finished eggs -(minus a few casualties of the process)
Since there was a 100% chance of rain on Sunday, we decided to let Kaleb hunt eggs on Saturday. He was pretty quick to find them & then he was ready for us to hide them again. After a while he asked if he could hide them for us. This is what we found behind the tree in our front yard on one particular hunt-
He probably needs to work on his hiding skills!!
Easter Sunday morning was a little different for us. Kaylee had a pretty rough night on Saturday, so Mom was pretty tired Sunday morning. Kurt got up with the kids in the morning & I decided to stay in bed for just a little longer. I woke up at 9:45- guess I was more tired than I thought. Anyway, it was too late to make it to our church in B-ville, so we went to our old church in Nowata. It was good to see old friends, but it felt a little weird to be there. (at least we made it to church) A friend took some pictures for us, but the lighting was not great, so this is as good as it gets:
Sunday evening, we went to my Grandma's for a family dinner. The 100% chance of rain proved to be accurate, so Kaleb & my nephew Brandon had to resort to hunting their eggs in my Grandma's living room. It took them all of 3 minutes to find the eggs. After it was over my sister said-"Well that was lame." Yep- pretty much, but it was the best we could do.
2 comments:
that picture of his eggs all lined up is really funny... I bet you guys had a good belly laugh when you saw that. ;)
Ha ha! I guess it didn't take you all long to find all the eggs Kaleb hid for you. That's so funny, and cute. :) You all looked cute in your Easter get up!
Post a Comment