Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bowling

On Friday nights, we often go bowling with a group from our old church. We have been doing this for quite a while. I often joke that Kaleb has several extra grandparents in this group! They are wonderful people who spoil our kids & we love them for it. When Kaleb was first born, someone was taking a picture of him at the bowling alley & the manager went and got a bowling pin to sit beside him for a picture. (what made him think to do this, I am not sure)
Kaleb was about two weeks old in this picture:


So in true scrapbooking fashion, I decided that we needed to take a comparison picture when he was one year old & turn it into a scrapbook page.



Last night, someone mentioned that we needed to do the same with Kaylee. The new manager looked at us funny when we asked for an extra bowling pin to take a picture with! I didn't do the pictures quite the same, so Kaylee looks like a giant compared to Kaleb's picture. She is also almost six weeks old & Kaleb was only two weeks old.




1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

She is one CUTE little muchkin!!!