Kaylee is 11 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! I just love my sweet little girl! She is definitely her own person & knows what she wants! I call her our little diva. She has decided that walking is her preferred mode of transportation & rarely crawls anymore. She adores her big brother & often follows him around the house. Just this month, she has started sleeping through the night a little more, but not every night. She is so different than her brother in this area who slept through the night by 4 months. I think I flunked round 2 of babywise :) I am so blessed to have my two beautiful children & I love watching them change & grow- I just wish I could slow time down just a little! Here are some recent pictures of our little princess-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment