The little car with the star that Kaleb is in is Chloe's favorite. It was the very first ride she rode almost a year ago to the day. (tear) I took a picture of her in it and had it put on her 1st b-day cake with the writing, 'on this day a star was born'. (another tear) She turns two in 2 weeks! (sniff, tear, sob)
I have been married to my wonderful husband Kurt for 7 years. We have two amazing kids who keep us busy & reminds us everyday how blessed by God we are.
2 comments:
The little car with the star that Kaleb is in is Chloe's favorite. It was the very first ride she rode almost a year ago to the day. (tear) I took a picture of her in it and had it put on her 1st b-day cake with the writing, 'on this day a star was born'. (another tear) She turns two in 2 weeks! (sniff, tear, sob)
TOO FUN!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment