Last weekend was a busy time at our house. Kaleb had a great time dressing up for Halloween on Friday. He was a mailman and got a costume just like his Nanny. Since my mom works for the post office, we got to take Kaleb over to Bartlesville and take pictures in a mail truck. It was so much fun. Friday evening, Kaleb went trick or treating to the Nowata businesses and then we went to visit Great Grandma and Grandma & Grandpa. Kaleb was definitely tired by the end of the evening and so was his pregnant mama!


Saturday evening, we went to a cookout with Kurt's co-workers. It was held at an awesome ranch south of Tulsa. The owners had the place built just for their family reunions. It had a separate game room for the kids to play in and a huge open lodge for the adults to hang out in. Kaleb really enjoyed the game room and even tried his luck with a video game. I got some cute pictures of my two boys at the party.
Finally, we celebrated Kaleb's 3rd birthday on Sunday. His actual birthday is this Wednesday. I cannot believe that three years have gone by. I am so blessed to be this little guy's mom. He is such a joy. I am excited for what the future holds for him, but at the same time, I would love to slow time down a little! Happy Birthday Buddy!!
2 comments:
He makes a cute mailman!!
What a GREAT idea!! I may have to copy that for later! He looks so cute! Happy 3rd Birthday Kaleb! I can't believe it's been that long!!
Post a Comment