Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Shower



Last Sunday, my friends Erika & Lindsey had a baby shower for me. What an amazing shower!! Those two girls went all out to make the day special for me! Several friends & family came & blessed us with gifts for our little girl. I am so thankful & humbled by everyone's generosity! It was a great day!


The cake that the girls had made was amazing! Lindsey took a picture of my nursery bedding to the store & it turned out so cute! They even put little pink & chocolate brown ladybugs on it!!



Erika even made a diaper cake for the party. I have always wanted to try to make one, but never have. Erika's cake turned out so beautiful! I have it sitting in the nursery. I love it so much, I may never want to take it apart to use the diapers!



To anyone that had any part in my day- Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!
To Erika & Lindsey- You girls are awesome!! I am so humbled at all the time & effort that you put into to making this day wonderful! I love you both so much & I will be first in line to return the favor, whenever that may be!!





No comments: