Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Haircut (as told by Kaylee)

I got my haircut for the first time this weekend. Even though I am only 10 months old, I needed one very badly. My mom could not leave my hair down anymore because it was always in my eyes. She had to pull it back every morning & I do not always like to sit still long enough to have it fixed. I have also decided that I am not that into bows so I pull them out as quick as I can. Mom did not mind that too much, but she does not like it when I pull my ponytails out & she has to fix my hair again. Daddy has a really hard time fixing my hair if Mom is gone. One day, when Mom was at work, Daddy put gel in my hair to try to make it look nice- it didn't really work out so well.
Here are a few pictures to show you what I have been dealing with-
My hair is always scary in the morning!!
Here I am in the tub. Daddy thought it would be funny to style my hair- I told you he is not very good at this :)
Here is a picture of me with Daddy & Kaleb just a few days ago- My hair is in my eyes!
Mommy thought this would be a funny picture of my hair- I didn't mind, I LOVE hanging upside down!!!
So you can see, it was time. We headed to a really fun place called KidDooz in B-ville that is set up just for kids! Here is a picture of my shaggy hair just before my haircut-
The lady that cut my hair was very nice!! She had a really cool car chair that I sat in all by myself!



It was fun watching myself in the mirror!! After we were all finished, the lady let me take my picture in a cute room that she had all set up for girls!




Here I am with my new haircut!!! I'm all smiles because I can see again!! My mommy still fixes my hair quite a bit, but at least Daddy won't have to use gel anymore :)


2 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute pictures!! What fun hair! Parker had TERRIBLE hair her first year of life. And she pulled out every bow, pigtail, etc. - even though her hair hung in her eyes. But now, she insists on having it pulled out of her face. She just seemed to change her mind one day. Strange. But anyway, I relate to girl hair woes!!

megan k said...

CUTE!!!