Kaleb & I made Valentine cookies today & then delivered them to several neighbors. Kaleb was
in charge of the sprinkles- can you tell??
in charge of the sprinkles- can you tell??
Here is a picture of the Valentines that we made this year. I saw the idea in a magazine. We took a picture of Kaleb & glued googly eyes on his eyes. We also glued a piece of paper on the picture that said "I only have EYES for you." Kaleb though it was so much fun. Every time, I see this picture, it makes me laugh. It is a little freaky too, especially when you have several lined up together.
Hope that everyone enjoys Valentine's Day with the ones you love. We are planning to spend the day together as a family. We are heading to church in the morning, then off to Playhouse Disney Live! Kaleb has no idea yet, he is going to be so excited!!
1 comment:
that is a great idea! so funny looking.. (the card)
Post a Comment