Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheyenne Trip

It has once again been way too long since I have updated this blog! I am always disappointed when my friend's don't have an update about what is going on in their lives, but I am so bad at keeping my own updated! In July, we were able to take a trip to Wyoming to visit Kurt's family. I took a continuing education class in Denver, so we decided to stay a while and make a vacation out of the trip. Here are a few of the things we were able to see and do-

We spent a day at the Denver Zoo.

We got to feed the birds!

Kaleb's favorite part of the zoo was the gorillas. He is always disappointed that the zoo in Tulsa does not have a gorilla.

We visited Casa Bonita in downtown Denver. It is much bigger and way more exciting than the one in Tulsa. They have a huge waterfall & pool in the center and a guy comes out and performs trick dives about every 15 minutes. Here is Kaylee and Dad behind the waterfall.

We did a little miniature golfing- one of Kaleb's favorite things to do.

We soaked in a little sunshine (thankfully not as warm as it was back home)

Played with the cousins in the pool

Took in a Rockies game

We had a great time with the family!!

No comments: