Kaleb started Pre-K this year. He has been in school about two weeks now & I still cannot believe that he is old enough for this! He is so excited & loves school! I was afraid that he would be upset on the first day, but it turns out Mom was the only one that cried! It was so strange to come home with just Kaylee. The house seemed so quiet! We had a roller coaster first week with his teacher being out sick & major issues with getting home on the bus, but everything is finally settling down. I am so proud of my little guy!

Ready for school!

One more picture with sister!

Dad was even a little teary-eyed when we dropped Kaleb off!
Ready for school!
One more picture with sister!
Dad was even a little teary-eyed when we dropped Kaleb off!
1 comment:
He's sooo cute! And Kaylee looks JUST like you!! :)
Post a Comment