Saturday, February 12, 2011

A quick review...

Well, once again, it has been a long time since I posted! My last post was Kaleb's first day of school and the school year is half over! So in case anyone still reads this blog, I decided that I would do a quick review of what has been going on .....
My little bumblebee and superman on Halloween.
Playing in the leaves this fall.

Brandon & Kaleb celebrated their birthdays at Bounce U this year.

Kaleb lost his first tooth!!
And then a few weeks later, he lost his second tooth!!


Christmas morning in their Big Brother and Little Sister pajamas

Santa brought us a trampoline for Christmas! His elves must have been very cold putting it together!!


Little Miss Kaylee is getting so big!! I can't believe she will be two next month!

1 comment:

Pinkey said...

WOW!! What a stroll down memory lane from when Kurt was a kid growing up in WY. One blizzard we had the neighbors yards were easy access to both kids and dogs. Great snowman! Thanks for the pictures.