I know that Mom always said that you don't have to do everything that your friends do, but I have decided that a blog is a pretty good idea. Maybe this will help me keep our long-distance friends & relatives better informed about what is going on with us. Maybe I will be a better blogger than I have been scrapbooker lately so I will get at least some of Kaleb's memories recorded.
Since this is my first entry, I will play catch up with some things that have been going on. Kaleb had a great time at Easter. He had so much fun dying eggs and of course wanted to do it all by himself:
Since this is my first entry, I will play catch up with some things that have been going on. Kaleb had a great time at Easter. He had so much fun dying eggs and of course wanted to do it all by himself:
Isn't he handsome??
We had dinner and an Easter egg hunt at Great Grandma Tharp's. Kaleb finished his hunt and then wanted to hide them for himself to find!
Last week, my sister & I took the kiddos to Seasame Street Live. It was so much fun to watch the difference in their reactions to the show. My nephew was up dancing and doing the arm motions with the characters and Kaleb pretty much set and stared like this:
Patiently waiting for Elmo
Brandon & Kaleb
After it was over, Kaleb said "Mom- that was real fun at Elmo's house!"
3 comments:
That is so cute! I am jealous that I missed all the fun at Elmo's house! :) I'm so glad you are blogging!!! I can't wait to read it all the time!!! :)
Chloe got to see Elmo and she had the same reaction... just stared. haha
I did not know you had a blog. Kaleb is so cute! I have not seen him in over a year. Time goes by fast. I hope you all are doing well. We are getting ready to move to OKC soon. It has already been 2 years since we lived in B-ville. It is good to see your sweat family.
Love - Chandra
Post a Comment