Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Boys & Their Toys

Isn't it true that as boys get bigger, so do their toys? Kaleb & Kurt each got new truck recently. I think they are both on cloud nine. There is just something about boys & their trucks.


Kaleb has been having a blast riding around the yard!


This truck has been a long time coming for Kurt. I have heard for several years how much we needed a truck!
Grandpa has already put Kaleb & his truck to work at the lake picking up sticks! Now, what kind of project could I make Kurt start on......

4 comments:

Hannah E. said...

I think if it were me....I'd be needing a big pretty piece of furniture for my husband to load up and bring home to me in his truck. =)
Whatever you choose, act fast! Before the new of the truck wears off. Right now, he'll probably let you buy anything just so he can use his truck to carry it! whahaha!

megan k said...

ahh yes, a man and his pick em up

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new trucks!! I like them both! :) And I agree wtih Hannah! I think a nice scrapbook cabinet would do the trick! :)

Unknown said...

Now Christy can find a project that he has to USE the truck for! Like the addition!